We are delighted to announce that booking is now open for the ARIOPS 2019 Conference and AGM. All bookings are to be made via the online system.
Here is the link to it: www.eiseverywhere.com/459883
The system has been designed to make the booking process quick and simple for participants. For your convenience, a range of payment methods is available: cheque, bank transfer or card. Do note that there is a deadline for bookings and payments: 11th October 2019.
Fees have been kept the same as for the last few years:
Attendance at 2019 Conference and AGM and Annual ARIOPS Membership Fee: £130
Membership Fee ONLY (ie cannot attend the 2019 Conference and AGM): £25
*Attendance Fee includes: the day’s programme sessions, refreshments, delegate materials and Certificate of Attendance (Certificates are only issued to delegates whose Attendance Fees have been received by the Secretariat).
No VAT is applicable to this event.
Reasons to attend the ARIOPS Conference and AGM:
- The aim of ARIOPS is to connect all clinicians providing occupational health services to the railway industry. The Annual Conference brings together clinicians from across the railway industry to meet and hear about relevant railway themes.
- It’s a day to hear about new issues or to update on topics which we come across in a normal working day. It is particularly rewarding to have the opportunity to meet colleagues and discuss common matters within a sociable environment.
- The ARIOPS programme usually receives CPD accreditation to give 4 points for attendance for the day.
- The event will take place in central Birmingham, easy to get to from across the UK
ARIOPS encourages all those providing occupational services to the railway industry to attend: the more, the merrier
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Registration for this event is on-line only
- Bookings cannot be made by telephone
- The on-line system allows for payment by cheque, bank transfer or card
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY 11th OCTOBER 2019 WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- All bookings must be made by Friday 11th October 2019
- Payment by invoice is not possible because of the need to keep admin costs down so please organise payment at the time of booking
Submission of a booking represents the entering into a contract for this event and the fees become due whether or not the delegate attends.
A cancellation policy is in place (see below)
Certificates of Attendance are available only to those for whom payment has been received
A Cancellation Policy is in place:
- Cancellations should be E-Mailed to [email protected]
- Cancellations received up to and including 1st October 2019: refund minus £20 processing fee.
- Cancellation received from 2nd October 2019: no refund.
- All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Meeting.
The Conference venue
ARIOPS is moving to a new venue for 2019:
Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre
Holliday Street, Birmingham, B1 1HH
The hotel is five minutes’ walk from New Street train station. The hotel is a 25-minute train ride from Birmingham Airport (BHX).
There is no on-site parking at the hotel and ARIOPS encourages all delegates to use public transport – especially train travel.
For information on finding the venue, follow this link:
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Note about accommodation: if you require accommodation the night before the ARIOPS Conference and AGM, we recommend that you book individually via booking.com or via the hotel website: we were not able to secure better group rates for our small number of likely bedrooms.
Joining Instructions will be issued by E-mail around 10 days before the Conference.
Neither ARIOPS, the organisers nor the venue can accept responsibility for any loss or injury relating to participants. All participants are encouraged to obtain their own travel insurance policy to cover the unfortunate possibility of cancellation of registration.
An exhibition will run alongside the ARIOPS 2019 Conference and AGM to profile products and services to participants.
The venue offers us good space for our exhibition, which will include the tea/coffee break refreshments area.
Any company interested in exhibiting should E-Mail Rebecca at the Secretariat: [email protected]
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Ariops Draft Agenda June 2019