We are delighted to let you know that booking is now open for the ARIOPS 2018 Conference and AGM. All bookings are to be made via the online system.
Here is the link to it: www.eiseverywhere.com/344440
The system has been designed to make the booking process quick and simple for participants. For your convenience, a range of payment methods is available: cheque, bank transfer or card. Do note that there is a deadline for bookings and payments: 5th October 2018.
Fees have been kept the same as for 2017:
Attendance at 2018 Conference and AGM* and Annual ARIOPS Membership Fee: £130
Membership Fee ONLY (ie cannot attend the 2018 Conference and AGM): £25
*Attendance Fee includes: the day’s programme sessions, refreshments, delegate materials and Certificate of Attendance (Certificates are only issued to delegates whose Attendance Fees have been received by the Secretariat).
No VAT is applicable to this event.
Reasons to attend the ARIOPS Conference and AGM:
- The aim of ARIOPS is to connect all clinicians providing occupational health services to the railway industry. The Annual Conference brings together clinicians from across the railway industry to meet and hear about relevant railway themes.
- It’s a day to hear about new issues or to update on topics which we come across in a normal working day. It is particularly rewarding to have the opportunity to meet colleagues and discuss common matters within a sociable environment.
- The ARIOPS programme usually receives CPD accreditation to give 4 points for attendance for the day.
ARIOPS encourages all those providing occupational services to the railway industry to attend: the more, the merrier
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Registration for this event is on-line only
- Bookings cannot be made by telephone
- The on-line system allows for payment by cheque, bank transfer or card
- **ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY 5th OCTOBER 2018 WITHOUT EXCEPTION**
- All bookings must be made by Friday 5th October 2018
- If you require an invoice for your payment, please register yourself via the on-line system and select “invoice” on the Payment page. Once you have submitted your booking, your will be able to click on the invoice, print it off or save it to refer it on appropriately for payment. PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT BECOMES DUE IMMEDIATELY ON SUBMISSION OF A BOOKING AND IT REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DELEGATE TO ENSURE THAT PAYMENT REACHES US. The Secretariat is unable to enter into direct contact with employers and finance departments on behalf of delegates
- Submission of a booking represents the entering into a contract for this event and the fees become due whether or not the delegate attends
- A cancellation policy is in place (see below)
- Certificates of Attendance are available only to those for whom payment has been received
A Cancellation Policy is in place:
- Cancellations should be E-Mailed to [email protected]
- Cancellations received up to and including 5th October 2018: refund minus £20 processing fee.
- Cancellation received from 6th October 2018: no refund.
- All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Meeting.
The Conference venue
ARIOPS will this year return to The National Railway Museum in York, the home of iconic locomotives and an unrivalled collection of engineering brilliance. This is a very apt venue for ARIOPS and the modern purpose-built conference facilities will again be ideal.
The Museum is only a few minutes’ walk from York Station and the route is signposted.
For information on finding the Museum, follow this link:
York is the ultimate UK city break destination that offers something for everyone: world-class museums, attractions, historic highlights such as the City Walls as well as characterful shops and an eclectic mix of esteemed restaurants.
If you require accommodation around your stay in York, please contact Rebecca at the Secretariat [email protected] for information and special rates.
Joining Instructions will be issued by E-mail around 10 days before the Conference.
Neither ARIOPS, the organisers nor the venue can accept responsibility for any loss or injury relating to participants. All participants are encouraged to obtain their own travel insurance policy to cover the unfortunate possibility of cancellation of registration.
An exhibition will run alongside the ARIOPS 2018 Conference and AGM to profile products and services to participants.
The venue offers us good space for our 2018 exhibition, which will include the tea/coffee break refreshments area.
Any company interested in exhibiting should E-Mail Rebecca at the Secretariat: [email protected]
Sponsorship opportunities are also available.